| E-mail newsletters are quickly becoming a key component of an effective online marketing plan. Technology Aspects offers an e-mail newsletter system that allows you to easily keep in touch with your customers, and requires no technical knowledge of HTML or customer database setup.
Benefits of an e-mail newsletter include:
This is how the e-mail newsletter system works:
- Improve your customer retention with more frequent contact.
- Cut down on printing and administration costs by communicating via email. Announce events, new products, and company news to your customers via an e-mail newsletter.
- For e-commerce Web sites, encourage repeat buying by targeting specials and discounts to a customer's buying preferences.
- We create a sign-up form on your Web site that collects pertinent customer information, such as name, address, company, phone number, email address, etc.
- When a visitor submits the Web site form, this information is automatically added to your customer database system.
- You are provided with a user name and password that allows you to access your e-mail newsletter system from any Web browser.
- Once you log into your e-mail newsletter system, you can view and sort customer data, edit customer data, and send out e-mail newsletters to these customers.
- Technology Aspects can also design an e-mail newsletter HTML template, that gives your newsletters a professional, branded look and feel. You simply enter your copy, and the e-mail newsletter is sent out in your pre-determined format.
- Technology Aspects's e-mail newsletter system is permission based, meaning members can opt-in and opt-out. Each time a newsletter is sent, there is an easy method for members to subscribe and unsubscribe.