We have established ourself as one of the leading developers of new technology in our arena. We continue to push the boundaries of technology developing exciting and innovative products for the global market. We have a culture of innovation where our employees can make a difference and we are looking for like minded, dynamic individuals to come and join our rapidly expanding team.
Below is our current list of job openings. If you would like to submit your application, please send it via e-mail. Thanks!
- Flash Programmer - Contract Only
- We are seeking a skilled Flash programmer who is confident at programming Action Script in Macromedia FlashMX. You must be aware of web technologies and be able to handle dynamic content provided by a database, XML or other methods. If you think you qualify, don't waste any time in contacting us. We will be eager to talk to you.
Must Have Skills:
- Programming Action script in FlashMX
- Excellent communication skills as you will be required to interact with clients
- Familiarity with graphic design tools
- A proven track record with at least 4 years experience is desirable. Must have a minimum of 5 years in our field or a related industry. Applicant must have a Bachelors degree or better.
- Graphic Designer - Contract Only
- Concept, design and creation of graphics for the web and windows applications
- Concept, design and creation of new marketing collateral
- Design for the web, extranet and intranet, corporate website
- Preparing templates, graphics and design for presentations, RFPs, etc
- Promotional collateral for Branding and events
- Creating icons, flash presentations, demos, product tours, logos, etc
- Excellent understanding of colors schemes, layouts, website templates
- Proof read web and marketing content
Must Have skills:
- Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw, PageMaker, Adobe Illustrator,
Image Ready, Microsoft FrontPage, Macro media Flash, Dreamweaver
- Basic knowledge of email clients.
- User level skills in MS Office
- Ability to comprehend and clearly understand the requirement.
- Good Attitude and Pressure handling ability
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Process Knowledge:
Understanding of the processes outlined for:
- Maintaining Timesheets
- Software Configuration processes
Graduate or a Diploma in any area, preferably in Fine Arts. OR Graphic Design Course/Certificate Program
Please submit your resume to email@example.com, indicating which position you are interested in.
No phone calls please.